Thursday, February 7, 2008

Marriage? Kids? No, thank U!

Former Top ten player Anna Kournikova and popsinger Enrique Iglesias are already five years together. Last year there appeared a rumour, that the couple secretly married. Everyone was wondering if they did that, buy lately Enrique made the amounting speculations disappear.

“I honestly don’t believe you need to be married and, at this point, I don’t think it would make a difference. In fact, the only difference is going to be a piece of paper. As a couple, you go through your ups and downs, but it has been fine without marriage. And I think it can also save you a lot of problems in the future.

“I’m not ruling it out one day. It’s not that I don’t believe in marriage, it’s just I don’t think I need it now.” On starting a family, he adds, “Children change everything. I don’t think I’m ready for that yet. Maybe when I turn 40, it will be a good time for kids. I’ve just turned 32 and I know a lot of people have kids this age. But Anna is only 25.”

Well Anna, it won't be easy to settle Enrique. Just get some news about his playboy daddy and you might realize, that you're could be in for a Mission Impossible here...

~jachal

No comments: