Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ivanovic Sleepless in Miami

"It's kind of funny, because last night I couldn't really fall asleep. Now looking back, I've been thinking about my game, because like I said, I had a really good practice yesterday and I was so excited about my game and I felt really good. I thought, 'Oh, this is great!'. I started already projecting the future. You know 'This is so good. I just have to keep like this'. Before I knew it, it was like 12:30, 1:00 AM and I was still thinking about that. I was like 'Jesus, just try to relax and try to fall asleep'. So yeah, I didn't have a good night of sleep, and you see what happens."

- Ana Ivanovic on why she didn't look that pretty today. Oh and by the way also talking about the reason why she lost to Agnes Szavay 4/6 6/4 1/6 in Miami.

~jachal

No comments: