Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Djokovic The Builder


Best serbian player, world No.3 Novak Djokovic, has recently announced, that he will help to build a national tennis center in his country. He claims, that Serbia has no base, where talented players can aspire to be the best.

"This is one of my lifetime goals, I love tennis and I really would like to have many professional facilities for my brothers and for all the kids, and in the end for me because everybody wants to spend more time at home.'' - said the popular Djoko.

Novak! We are really pleased with Your plans! The Argwus Redaction is convinced, that this is a very good move to find some young, talented players and help them developing their careers. Without any doubt it will influence the popularity of tennis not only in Serbia, but all over the world.

~djoko

No comments: