Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The sufferings of a Grand Slam champion


"I imagined in perfect detail that a Grand Slam victory would require a lot physicially and mentally, but I was not prepared for the aftermath... I hardly saw my mother and my sister. Only in the plane to Tokyo could I rest a bit."

- Juan Martin Del Potro on how difficult it is to recover mentally after a Grand Slam win. Delpo, you drama queen - just imagine how Steffi Graf must have felt, when she picked the winners trophy 22 times...

~jachal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi..

Nice Article, nice and detailed explanations... Thanks a lot for sharing the information...

By the way check out the total information about the US Open Tennis 2011 like players, points, prize money, US Open Tennis Schedule 2011, results, US Open Tennis 2011 Prize Money , and more from US Open Tennis 2011 Results