Monday, October 5, 2009

Ivanovic finishes 2009 season

Ana Ivanovic's year has gone from bad to worse. The former world No.1 can't seem to get near her form from the past, which allowed her to reach the top of the rankings, win the French Open and reach two more Grand Slam finals. Now the Serb has to put up with a respiratory tract infection, that has made her pull out of the the Premier Mandatory event in Beijing and ultimately means the end of the season for her.


Though it all looks dismal for Ivanovic this year, it's good to see that she's still able to laugh at her self.

"I guess having to withdraw from Beijing is an appropriate ending to a disappointing season. On the positive side I astill No.11 in the world. I have no clue, how I am ranked so highly, but to look at the bright side, I can't play any worse than I did this year and I'm still in the top 20!"

Another bright side is, that Ana still managed to get a new photo shooting in Beijing, which leaves us with some more nice pics of the cutie, that she is :)


Dear Ana, please have a nice rest and come back strong in 2010!!!

~jachal

No comments: