Friday, March 27, 2009

Who else is fed up with Djokovic's father?

We know Srdjan Djokovic from many unpopular actions. This time his behaviour caused an argument with Nikola Pilic, the director of the upcoming Serbia Open ATP event.

As a result of that, Pilic, who is also an advisor of Serbian Davis Cup team, has resigned as a main person responsible for Belgrade tournament.


-“A couple of weeks ago he held a press conference in Belgrade without previously consulting with me and spoke of things he has no place or capacity to talk about. After that I got into touch with the ATP and asked them to relieve me of my duty as tournament director.” said Nikola Pilic.

“Of course, this will not influence my cooperation with Novak Djokovic, with whom I still have a great relationship. He actually called me afterwards and apologized to me, saying he hadn’t known anything about it,” he added.

Well, it doesn't surprise us at all. We got used to stupid parents who unwillingly destroy careers of their children. The question is, what will be another 'famous' step of Srdjan Djokovic?

~shaw

No comments: