Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Count of Monte Hingis

Former world No.1 Martina Hingis has lived a quiet life since her doping scandal. She was banned from the WTA Tour for 2 years after she was found guilty of cocaine abuse at Wimbledon in 2007.

The Swiss Miss, as her fans used to call her, hasn't been seen in public since then very often. Now, she made an appearance at the premiere of the “The Count of Monte Cristo” musical in St. Gallen.

Hingis of course wasn't alone there (fortunately, Radek was not in sight). She was in company of a local tennis player from Zurich. He claimed, they aren't dating each other.

Time will tell if it's only a cover and if Hingis only wanted to keep a low profile...



Anonymous said...

can you not start a thread in tennisforum everything you update your blog

argwus said...

Kinda could, but kinda won't. Geez, if you weren't interested in that particular kind of news, wouldn't you just pass on that? It seems like you want to get the news, but you just don't like the source you're getting it from. Get a life!