Friday, February 20, 2009

Vee in Italian Marie Claire

Venus Williams is back! After a very disappointing Australian Open, Vee is back to her winning ways. She just gave away only 6 games to the in-form Olympic Champion Elena Dementieva and will meet her sister Serena for a place in this year's Barcley's Dubai Tennis Championships final. This is where we wanna see the former world No.1, but up untill then, you can see Vee at the set of a photoshooting for the Italian edition of Marie Claire. We're sure, the shoot's end result will be as impressive, as Vee's performances at Wimbledon...


The shoot took place in Miami, Florida. The pics were taken by Koto Bolofo - Vee's friend and favourite photographer.

"I love working with Koto. I think he's my biggest fan and he believes in me, I'm not sure why, but he does so I've got to accept that." - Venus said.

For more information and pics click HERE.

~jachal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the outcome of this photoshoot!