Thursday, November 13, 2008

Navratilova in "I'm a celebrity... Get me out of here!"

Tennis-legend Martina Navratilova was always up for a challenge. This time she decieded to go for an extreme one. The former World No.1 will be part of the star line-up for UK's reality show "I'm a celebrity... Get me out of here!"


She will be joined by Star Trek's Mister Sulu - George Takei, MEP Robert Kilroy-Silk, TV presenter Esther Rantzen, ex-EastEnder Joe Swash, ex-Blue singer Simon Webbe, TV presenter Dani Behr and former police chief Brian Paddick.

Navratilova said she has never seen the show and "will be flying very blind"


"So I'm sort of going in on trusting in my ability to adjust - as Billie Jean King says, 'champions adjust'. So we'll see if I can adjust."

When it comes to her "biggest worries" the 18-time Grand Slam Champion cited the contact with snakes and spiders.

Let's keep our fingers crossed Martina actually survives this one...

~jachal

No comments: